Year Born – 1998
Jake began kart racing in 2006, racing in the Midget Sprint Karting category. Jake has always been passionate about motorsport, and has continued to race karts through to the present day. In 2011, Jake looked for a cheap way to satisfy his racing itch whilst not on the real racetrack, so Jake began competing in online sim racing events in rFactor and Kart Racing Pro. After some success in Kart Racing Pro, Jake moved to iRacing in December 2011 and hasn’t looked back since.
In 2013 Jake began racing the V8 Supercar for Powerbond Racing Team, with the aspiration to join Trans Tasman Racing. After a rough first few seasons, Jake finally made it to top split and was surprised by how fast the guys were in the Monday Night Official SOF. Since making his debut in Top Split, Jake has focused on improving himself, and in 2016 became a Privateer. During the 2016 V8SCOPS Enduro-Cup, Jake raced with Madison Down for TT-R, with the dream of driving for TT-R finally becoming a reality.
In December 2016, Jake was offered a full time position at the team, at the end of his fourth year of competitive V8 Supercar Online Racing. Jake also drives with TTLR in the Blancpain Endurance Series, looking to qualify for the 2017 Blancpain GT Series.
iRacing – V8 Supercar Online Premier Series
iRacing – Blancpain Endurance Series (GT3)
– ARL-TV V8 Supercar Champion – Season 9
– Peter Brock Memorial Bathurst 1000 (rFactor) – Winner
– Australian Endurance Championship Winner – HPD
– iRacing.com Sebring 12 Hour- 3rd Place
– Jason Richards Memorial – Pukekohe 500 (rFactor) – Winner
– iRacing Official Bragging Rights Invitational Winner
– V8SCOPS Phillip Island 500 – 2nd Place
– V8SCOPS Oak Tree 500 – 2nd Place
– V8SCOPS Elhart Lake 250 – 2nd Place
– AEC LeMans 24 Hour – Winner Class B
– V8SCOPS 2016 Season – 6th Place – 2775 Points
– OSR V8 Supercar Season 22 Champion – 2977 Points
– 16S4 V8 Supercars Americas Championship – 2nd
– 16S4 V8 Supercars Overall Championship – 3rd Place
– WA State Karting Champion – Sportsman Super Heavy